1. Please make sure that applications received through any other mode will not be accepted.
2. Session will begin from 03rd September, 2018 for the academic session 2018-’19.
3. Eligibility Entrance Test on Sunday, 05 August, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Candidate has to apply online for the admission using the College website www.tcilitcuttack.in by clicking on the tab ‘Apply Online’ in the home page of our website. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted.
2. Online Registration Fee Rs. 500/-
3. The Institute has the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage if found ineligible for whatsoever reason(s) it may be.
4. Applications received incomplete are liable to be summarily rejected.
Enquiries All enquires related to education/admissions visit institute website or call– 0671-2490046 / 8895540553, email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Documents required at the time of Admission:
- Previous Passed Academic certificates along with Mark Sheets (Original).
- 3 copies of Recent Passport size colour Photographs.
- Employment Proof for working personnel coming through their Firms / Organization/ Institutions, etc.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/ Minority/Govt. Employee Ward) if applicable.
- Character Certificate