Why should you choose Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL-IT, Cuttack) above the rest? Here are few characteristics that TCIL-IT provides to assure success and remove your risk. You can use these important criteria to evaluate any training provider. We’re confident that you’ll find no one else delivers such assurance of consistently excellent, cost-effective, and convenient training – every time.
1. A Central Government affiliate Institute.
2. Govt. of India Enterprise, lowest fees structure.
3. Student Centric Campus.
4. 70% Practical Oriented Classes.
5. Separate Hostels for Boys & Girls.
6. BEST PLACEMENT.
7. Experienced and Dedicated Faculties.
8. Industrial Training in Leading Organisations.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The objectives of the Health, Safety & Environment Management post graduate diploma program at the Institute are to prepare student who:
- Apply a broad educational background in mathematics, science, technology and management as occupational safety and health professionals in state, regional, national or international levels in industry, government, or academia;
- Are critical thinkers and anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices, and implement effective hazard control strategies in such areas as accident prevention, safety management, occupational health, industrial hygiene, loss/risk control management, ergonomics, emergency planning and response, and environmental health and safety;
- Are effective communicators and ethical leaders within the occupational safety and health profession; and
- Pursue life-long learning to effectively practice within a rapidly evolving, continually changing and increasingly diverse global environment.